City Boy Stuck In The Suburbs is a story about a boy who lives his life as an urban kid, while living in the suburbs. Someday, the boy will grow up, and will be able to live in the big city, but until then...

Thursday, August 27, 2009

City Boy Stuck In The Suburbs...?

Hi, my name is Steven, and I'm the founder of "City Boy Stuck In The Suburbs." My friend Amanda got me started on creating a blog similar yet different to her blog, which is about fashion and the world behind it. What you can expect to find from "City Boy Stuck In The Suburbs" is information about the hottest fashion trends, new stores in Manhattan, my travel stories, designer bios, underground designers, the hottest nightlife to hit NYC, Gossip Girl 411, and celeb fashion. I hope you keep reading!

XO XO,
-Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment